Join Our Team Today!
The St. Mary's College of Maryland athletic department is always looking for energetic and highly motivated students to join our athletic communications/game management team. If you're interested in a career in sports or just need a job on campus, join our team today! Positions include:
- Statistics: Assist with statistics for men's and women's soccer, field hockey, volleyball, men's and women's basketball, baseball, and men's and women's lacrosse.
- Scoreboard/Shot Clock Operator: Run the scoreboard at volleyball, men's and women's soccer, field hockey, men's and women's swimming, men's and women's basketball, baseball, and men's and women's lacrosse. Run the shot clock at basketball and lacrosse!
- Public Address Announcer: Want to be the next Bob Sheppard? Announce the starting lineups, batters, points, and goals at all St. Mary's College home events.
- Webcast Talent: Serve as the 'Voice of the Seahawks!' We are looking for on-air talent to serve as either the play-by-play announcer or color commentator at all home contests. St. Mary's College currently broadcasts field hockey, men's and women's soccer, volleyball, men's and women's basketball, men's and women's swimming, baseball, and men's and women's lacrosse games.
- Camera operator: Run the camera for our webcast. Must pay close attention to the contest and be able to determine when to zoom in and out. The video from this broadcast will be cut and used to generate highlight reels.
- Penalty/Substitution Box: Work in the penalty/substitution box at all home lacrosse games and soccer games games at Jamie L. Roberts Stadium.
- B-Roll: Capture video clips from the field, court, pool deck, and more to be used for highlight videos!
- Ball Runner: Just as it sounds! Help the games run smooth by chasing down balls and placing them around the field or court!
- Ticket Taker: Sell tickets at basketball and postseason events!
For more information about any of these positions, please email Director of Athletic Communications, Gus Mohlhenrich at email@example.com